As a Warehouse Wellness Worker you’ll be apart of the whole fulfillment process from receiving bulk inventory to fulfilling orders on our E-commerce platform. We believe love is the basis of wellness so we ensure we put love into everything we do! We are located in South Vancouver, Canada!
We've reached the point where we're looking to grow our operations team to meet the increased demand for our products – this is where you come in!
You'll be part of a team that takes care of the logistical side of a rapidly-growing wellness company. You’ll also be assisting our sales and eCommerce team with various day-to-day tasks. If you’re looking for a position in a startup that is on the forefront of the wellness revolution, this may be what you’ve been looking for!
We use Shopify as our eCommerce platform and ShipStation as our shipping software. Having experience with these softwares will be an asset but not required.
As part of your role here, you will be:
• Accurately picking, packing and preparing shipments to send to customers.
• Working with the backend of our Shopify and Shipstation software to generate labels and verify order information
• Packaging our bulk inventory and updating inventory information in our software
• Assisting with inventory counts and warehouse organization.
• Assisting with coordinating inbound shipments and customer returns
• Suggesting and implementing new systems to keep operations and logistics flowing smoothly
• This is a startup – we’re looking for entrepreneurial spirit! You’d also be a part of helping the company grow as a whole with your ideas and strategies. There is a lot of room for growth!
What we’re looking for:
• An outgoing and creative person who enjoys the fast-paced nature of working in a wellness-oriented startup
• A quick learner – the fast-paced nature of a startup means there could be plenty of changes happening
• Interested in wellness and self development. We believe wellness is a lifestyle, not an event. If that interests you, you’ll fit right in!
• E-commerce Shipping and receiving is an asset.
Some perks of the job:
• Casual Dress
• Store Discount/Free Product
• Lunch and Learns: wellness and personal development education!
This will be a part-time position, Monday to Friday for 6 hours/day. There is room to grow into a full-time position very soon!
Location: Vancouver B.C
Salary: $17.50+ per hour based on experience
Send your resume and a brief write up of why you'd love to be a part of the team to email@example.com.